(Kansas City, MO) – Kick off the holiday season with Gifts, Giving and Good Cheer at MERRY MARKET!
Beginning Black Friday, Nov. 25, enjoy festive shopping, activities, food, and drink every weekend between Thanksgiving and Christmas at City Market. Find unique gifts for everyone on your list from more than 75 outstanding artisans and makers curated by The Strawberry Swing Indie Craft Fair.
MERRY MARKET is an open-air holiday shopping experience featuring The Strawberry Swing’s all-local juried makers specializing in ceramics, printing, painting, photography, woodworking, and more. Supporting these small, local business keeps our community strong.
In addition to artisans and makers, you can also:
- Sip while you shop with seasonal beers, canned cocktails, and other libations from Minsky’s & Boulevard Brewing Company.*
- Shop a seasonal selection of Farmers Market vendors.
- Explore City Market shops for fabulous finds.
- Try tasty “walkable” treats from City Market restaurants.
- Visit the Kansas City Public Library’s Holiday Book Mobile popup.
- Enjoy strolling carolers and performances from The Kansas City Women’s Chorus, local dance groups, and talented buskers.
- Participate in a special live broadcast from 90.9 The Bridge.
- Be on the lookout for special appearances by The Kansas City Museum’s Fairy Princess greeting and treating kids and kids at heart.
MERRY MARKET will be open 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Nov. 25 – 27, Dec. 3 – 4, 10 – 11, Dec. 17 – 18.
Admission is free. All ages are welcome.
Follow Strawberry Swing on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
*You must be 21 years old with a valid ID to purchase alcoholic beverages.
*A portion of the proceeds will benefit local charities.