(Kansas City MO) – MERRY MARKET, City Market’s holiday shopping experience, opens Friday, Nov. 24, and every Saturday
and Sunday, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. through Sunday, Dec. 17. It’s especially important to shop Black Friday (Nov. 24) and
Small Business Saturday (Nov. 25) to support our local economy. Find the most unique gifts and treasures for everyone on
your gift list while enabling makers to build their businesses and give back to the community.
MERRY MARKET is an open-air holiday shopping experience curated by ART GARDEN KC featuring more than 75 all-local
artisans with handmade products including paintings, ceramics, custom clothing, décor, jewelry, leatherwork, wood crafts,
and more. A different selection of vendors will be featured each weekend. Admission is FREE. All ages are welcome.
MERRY MARKET also features all the things that make holiday shopping even more delightful:
- Sip, stroll, and shop with seasonal beers, canned cocktails, and other libations from Minsky’s & Boulevard Brewing
Company,* and a portion of the proceeds will benefit local charities.
- Try tasty “walkable” treats from Minsky’s, Tenderloin Grill, Taste of Brazil, and other City Market restaurants.
- Shop a seasonal selection of Farmers Market vendors.
- Explore City Market shops for fabulous finds.
- Enjoy holiday music and live performances sponsored by VisitMo.
- See KC in sugar & spice at GINGERBREAD LANE in the paddle wheel atrium at the Steamboat Arabia Museum open
daily 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Sundays 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Be on the lookout for special guest appearances, sponsor activations, and giveaways.
MERRY MARKET is sponsored by the Missouri Division of Tourism and supported in part by the Neighborhood Tourist
*You must be 21 years old with a valid ID to purchase alcoholic beverages